Arthritis can be reversed using herbal treatments
Arthritis is a degenerative and painful disease that affects people above 65 years of age. A majority of people suffering from arthritis have osteoarthritis, which is aggressive and chronic disease. The disease leads to deterioration of joint tissue and cartilage. Cartilage wear down and is damaged to such an extent that the bones around the cartilage when begins rubbing each other produces a grating and cracking noise. Severe swelling and pain further results in restricted joint movement.
Most doctors prescribe medication to get rid of arthritis pain instead of suggesting herbal treatments, but conventional medicines help only to provide temporary relief, which in long run causes further damage of cartilage. The truth behind the cause of arthritis is nutritional deficiency.
In rheumatoid arthritis the main cause is bacterial infection and herbal treatments can certainly help in this case. Similarly bone spurs starts with attacking joints, which is indication of calcium deficiency which can lead to osteoporosis.
Natural Remedy that works for Arthritis
Apart from herbal supplements or treatments, a healthy lifestyle is equally important as part of prevention or natural remedy in case of arthritis. Some basic steps can help you to make natural remedy work for you
- Make sure you eat a balanced diet containing eggs, fresh fruits, vegetables and dairy products. These comprise of amino acids, essential minerals and vitamins good for health.
- Avoid meat, carbonated drinks and processed food as these foods contains higher content of phosphorus due to which the calcium in our body is lost.
- Exercise regularly especially exercise related to weight bearing. Many studies say that some exercises like weight bearing can be helpful.
- Quit smoking and alcohol consumption, sugar and caffeine. They restrict the nutrient absorption.
- Herbal treatments for arthritis and cartilage supplements like chondroitin and glucosamine are essential to help repair and rebuild cartilage
Arthritis supplements and herbal treatments
Expecting speedy recovery from natural cures isn’t right as the disease is progressive and does exists for quite a long time now. But the herbal treatments work. The process might take 2-3 months depending on your age.
Health supplements for Arthritis
Supplement rich in mineral and calcium is quite helpful. Vitamins E, D and B6 are essential for building strong bones and Vitamin E and C are great for building joints and matrix. Essential oils (fatty) from fish oil work well for decreasing inflammation that contributes to arthritis.
There are many herbal supplements and treatments available to provide you relief from arthritis, but it is recommended that prevention is better and taking care o nutritional deficiencies can help you live a good life when you reach old age. Unbearable pain, expensive conventional treatments can lead to frustration and the side effects that you experience because of taking prescribe medication can create more complications
Eat well and exercise well and take herbal supplements or treatments to fight arthritis as they are natural and safe. It might take some time for herbal treatments to work but they do work.